- Web Site Design — A full redesign can bring much more value to your business than just improving your image with
a new coat of paint.
- UI Design — user interface & interaction design for web applications, information architecture,
site maps, process flows and wireframes.
- Bulletproof HTML & CSS — You provide the design, I slice & dice it into 100% hand-coded, semantic
css layouts, valid standards-compliant mark-up, beautifully formatted with helpful comments.
Additional value I’ll bring to your project
- Project Management — leading the project from consultation and estimates all the way
to launch and beyond.
- Consulting — advice regarding web strategy, identifying all online customer touch-points,
customer experience planning.
- Creative Direction — concepts, branding, logo & identity design.
- Design Process — possibly the most important part of any design project. We’ll work
together to create a design process that fits your project.
- Visual Design — graphic design, web design, graphics production, mock-ups.
- Usability — usability reviews, best practices, user testing & interpretation.
- Applications — customizing existing CMS/Blog/Wiki tools such as Wordpress, MediaWiki,
various message boards, etc.
- Site Management — domain search & registration, web hosting, site maintenance &
enhancement, ongoing SEO, web site statistics monitoring with interpretation & reporting.
- Competitive analysis — identification & analysis of competitors and ongoing monitoring.
- Target Audiences — discovery of audience types, identifying their goals, and strategies for
helping users accomplish tasks.
I work with various partners to fulfill any additional needs you may have. If there is anything I can’t handle alone, odds are I’ve
already worked with a pro who can pitch in.
Let’s do this thing.